CUTLASS gas tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldolds

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2017
pine city/rosaila washington
anybody know where i can get a gas tank for my 1980 olds cutlass calais mine has been sitting for a few years with God knows what in it, it had some gas ini it a few years ago but it has been sitting while i concentrated on other problems but now i can get around to pulling the tank. radiator shops don't fix tanks anymore, at least around here. i tried a few online places and they don't have an exact fit for 1980 above that year and below that year but not 1980.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I would think a 78 and 79 Cutlass would be the same, other than changes like lights and grill, they are the same car.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Pull your tank down and remove the pickup (gauge) and have a look and then decide. Recently dropped one that had sat for 20 years and it was perfect inside.

Reactions: 2 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah. First place I look is RockAuto for mechanical parts. Trim parts are a little tougher to find, especially for relatively rare variants, but are out there if you're patient.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor