Gauge cluster out NO accessories work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vpmac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 14, 2017
Fayetteville Ga.
Still in the electrical hell! Keep coming us with new problems. I hate electrical!! With my gauge cluster out while replacing them with Autometer gauges I notice that my radio and other accessories do not receive power. This is regardless of the key in the run position or in the accessory position. Is there somthing in the gauge cluster that goes back to the accessories?

I did manage to post a picture of my El Camino today so it has not been a total loss.

Thanks

Mac

vpmac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 14, 2017
Fayetteville Ga.
Still stuck, I just checked the fuse links at the starter. Not the problem power on all. Have checked all fuses in the fuse box ( all good). Still nothing on the accessory position. No radio no, heater blower. Is there another fuse or relay that I am missing. Does anyone know a good automotive electrician that does house calls in the Atlanta area?? Maybe the wife is right, getting too old for the frustration.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Have you checked grounds? may have disturbed one while removing stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor