1659995348922.png

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

MetroRob

Greasemonkey
Jan 14, 2014
I bought one years ago and didn't like it, it was too flimsy and was missing the outer edge that wraps around the pillar facing the outside.
how was the fit ?? I can make it pretty if its close to fitting

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
how was the fit ?? I can make it pretty if its close to fitting
If you are sitting in the passenger seat it would appear to fit ok but I didn't use it because the outer edge that was not there you could see the metal between the door seal and the pillar pod so I ended up using a dual pod and mounting it directly to my factory pillar.
Lacking that outer edge made it flimsy, you could probably cut off the part from your factory pillar and glue it on but the whole point of buying this for me was as a pillar replacement which it was not.
IMG_1450.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Maybe ask for a picture from that view, who knows they may redesigned them since the time I bought mine years ago.

Reactions: 1 user

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
These are not replacement for the full pilar trim. Mine also doesn't go all the way around to the inside of the pilar like yours but fits well.

Attachments

• Oil Presure Gage Pod (1).jpg
    Oil Presure Gage Pod (1).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 82

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
Abbey Castro.... now thats what i like, full spread read out no matter what the guage.

MetroRob... i have the 3guage pillar pod, it came with my 79' malibu, Tach, oil pressure and water temp, i dig the location for easy viewing, but it doesnt exactly fit well, it gaps the window side a tiny bit.

Attachments

• triple guage pods.JPG
    triple guage pods.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor