Gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrik Kasinger

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 24, 2017
Need help on installing aftermarket gauges into my factory dash using factory bezel in a 79 Cutlass

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thugnificent

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 9, 2017
As someone who would like one for rpm, does someone more knowledgeable know if the process would be the same for an 85 Regal?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

jima

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 10, 2017
0901171906.jpg
0901171907.jpg
I don't know if your gauge cluster is similar to the '81 El Camino but, here's what I did. The broken speedometer was replaced with Autometer 3 1/8" mechanical speedometer and the non-working clock was replaced with an Autometer 3 1/8" tach. Dash lights were replaced with blue LEDs.

Reactions: 4 users
Apr 9, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
View attachment 75278 View attachment 75279 I don't know if your gauge cluster is similar to the '81 El Camino but, here's what I did. The broken speedometer was replaced with Autometer 3 1/8" mechanical speedometer and the non-working clock was replaced with an Autometer 3 1/8" tach. Dash lights were replaced with blue LEDs.

do you have any pictures of the behind the scenes you did to make this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor