GBF at 2014 Carlisle GM Nats, interested? (6/20-22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Would any of you guys be interested in attending the Carlisle GM Nats as GBF members? I've been approached by the event manager about getting enough people and cars together (confirmed registrations) and setting up a GBF tent. I'm sure we can get some $$ together for a BBQ, maybe some beers, give away some t-shirts or sponsor stuff.... ;)

Who's in? The event is June 20-22... here's the official site: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle- ... fault.aspx From what I can tell, a show registration is $40 for the weekend.

Another option is that we could *possibly* hold a dedicated G-Body event at the Carlisle grounds.... Is the interest (serious interest!) there?

Need opinions and comments!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Chris,

I'll reply to your post in a day or so. Got lots going on. Its a good idea and would attend. Ill think more on it and get back with you on PM.

Nov 4, 2012
I'm about an hour away in Pittsburgh and assuming my car is painted by then, which it should be, I would absolutely love to go.

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
100% I'll bring the old girl from up north if she's running good.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
My ride will not be on the road, but I have family in that area and would love to attend and meet some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor