GBF at 2014 Carlisle GM Nats, interested? (6/20-22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Not that I know of off hand. I have family friends in Shippensburg, so that is where I would be. Maybe someone know a bit more about that area.

hajnovak

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2012
scranton Pa
You can try this camping site. deerruncampingresort.com/ never been there but seems to be clean from the website.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
ALRIGHT! We are on! If you want to get signed up for the show field... here's the link to do it.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/Product ... e=2014-031

BE SURE TO SELECT GBODYFORUM.COM where it says "GM Club" .... This is important for the count.

The link for the event page is here: http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle- ... nationals/

I'll have to craft up a banner and put somewhere in the fancyschmancy new header.... not tonight though.

Be sure to reply in here if you've registered under GBF so we can kinda sorta keep track.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
thepcsurgeon said:
I already registered a month ago without any affiliation. Should I call to have this redone?

I don't know for sure, but you could always give it a shot. I would think you could do this easy enough, but like I said I have no idea.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
This sounds great...I wont be able to bring my car but it will be nice to maybe have some G-body parts for sale there..They are usually pretty scarce at Carlisle.

thepcsurgeon

Master Mechanic
Oct 10, 2013
Orange County, NY
Finally got around to calling. The lady on the phone was very accommodating and added me the the goby forum.com group. "That was easy".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor