GBF5 "Invalid Promo Code"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Trying to order a few pieces, says promo code is not valid?

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Trying to order a few pieces, says promo code is not valid?
It didn't work for me early last year so I called them with my order and they manually applied the discount. Disappointing that it still doesn't work or is broken again.

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
Our bad, the promo code expired at the end of the year and we didn't catch it, all fixed now.

Thanks for letting us know!

Still says invalid code...

Also if we are in state, do we have to have it shipped or can we drop by and pick it up?

Reactions: 1 user

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
The code is case sensitive, perhaps you used lower case letters? We just added a lower case code, so either gbf5 or GBF5 should work now.

You are always welcome to pickup parts. We only ask that you call ahead to make sure we have everything you need in stock.

Reactions: 2 users

85montess

Greasemonkey
Oct 20, 2007
CT
The code is case sensitive, perhaps you used lower case letters? We just added a lower case code, so either gbf5 or GBF5 should work now.

You are always welcome to pickup parts. We only ask that you call ahead to make sure we have everything you need in stock.

awesome, I will call in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor