GBODY Mechanics in the Myrtle Beach area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
I'm new to the Myrtle Beach area and am looking for some help with the a/c system re: the controls, charging? Etc. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Brian,
I'm still waiting to hear about the trailer hitch....:giggle:
Not to fret, I bought a new one. I couldn't wait for you any longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I'm new to the Myrtle Beach area and am looking for some help with the a/c system re: the controls, charging? Etc. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

About five years ago my winter beater developed a leak in the condenser from vibration and rubbing through a line. After replacing a few parts I used a local Valvoline Instant Oil change store to evacuate and re charge the system. The price was good and they had good equipment to do the job right.

If your car still has the factory R4 compressor plan on having to recharge the system often. They leak out the front seal and in my opinion are junk.

1594337355920.png

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Fnlowrider

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 23, 2020
Myrtle beach
Brian,
I'm still waiting to hear about the trailer hitch....:giggle:
Not to fret, I bought a new one. I couldn't wait for you any longer.
Ever open your mouth and wish you hadn't? Well this was one of those times for me. The short of the long is that I moved to Myrtle and didn't have time to deal with the hitch or bring it with me and you know the rest, Sorry Man 🤐

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ever open your mouth and wish you hadn't? Well this was one of those times for me. The short of the long is that I moved to Myrtle and didn't have time to deal with the hitch or bring it with me and you know the rest, Sorry Man 🤐
It's all good, man. I'm sure the hitch was the least thing you were concerned about when getting prepared for a move. When I didn't hear back from you, I kind of knew it was a squashed deal. Hope your move went well and that you're settling in. If I was closer I'd give you a hand with the car.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It's all good, man. I'm sure the hitch was the least thing you were concerned about when getting prepared for a move. When I didn't hear back from you, I kind of knew it was a squashed deal. Hope your move went well and that you're settling in. If I was closer I'd give you a hand with the car.

he needed the hitch so his G body could pull the 24' moving trailer.... :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor