Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Those are nice. You can't compare the LED replacement bulbs to these. No comparison.

Jim, have you decided what you're going to use for a 3rd brake light? I definitely want to add one...it's a must.

MrHernandez

G-Body Guru
May 25, 2009
Jackson,TN
I have the first ever sequential set made for 78's from the guy that makes these (Larry) get on youtube or search here and you should find the video. MrHernandez or MrHernandez81 cant remember. .... search 78 el camino sequential l.e.d.'s. Id recommend them, sequentials require electronic flasher and hardwired in

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Nice, I'll have to check it out. My issues has been with a lot of the aftermarket LEDs these days is whether or not they are bright in the daylight. I know it sounds weird, but every video has them in the dark, and the glare on the lens, with the light angle of the LED, makes some of them look dimmer than an incandescent. From what I have seen in person anyhow,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor