GBODY rear camaro disc brake swap question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileaudio25

G-Body Guru
Jan 12, 2012
columbus, ohio
I am in the middle of swapping out my factory 28 spline axles to moser and I'm doing new wheel studs and the camaro disc swap while I'm there.
Did anyone upgrade to longer wheel studs or was there sufficient threading on the wheel stud still? I've read that the hat on a rotor is thicker than the factory drum but the only sizes available are factory length and 2.5inch (.5" longer). I'm not running an acorn style lug nut mine has a top on it so if there is too much thread my lug nut will bottom out before it tightens against the wheel.... what do you guys think? keep factory length or go half inch longer?

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
before you mount the axle, use a stud, put on a rotor and bolt it to the wheel to see

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor