Gbody Regal with factory manual???

Status
Not open for further replies.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
That's insane and I love it. Might not be the original specs but it does look pretty well preserved.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Its definitely an interesting car, and it looks to be well done. I don't understand the powertrain selection though. As I understand it, the late '70s Monza 5 speeds were supposed to be very weak, and a 1960s Chev straight six? I think I would have attempted to put something as rare as that back to a more original condition, with the 3.8 V6, 4 speed, and gone with some Buick rally wheels instead of the IROC rims. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Gbarrie

Master Mechanic
Sep 15, 2012
WOW talk about rare and it has T-Tops, you just dont see that many regals with T-Tops and 4/spd from the factory.
Would have kept her all stock everything! Wonder what he done with original seats? for the asking price I would what her
all original and would not mind paying the asking price nevertheless who ever gets her $$$$$$
Gbarrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor