OLDS GBody SEAT transmission case internals

Trader history (0)

RotaryLvr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 22, 2022
I recently came across an '85 Cutlass Supreme, 4 door, in the picknpull. The power driver seat had been bent back as they got the front bolts out. It had been bent up on the back allowing me see the transmisison case. The housing was fairly crumbly but that can be obtained aftermarket. The internals I'm not so sure about.

So, that is what this posting is about...if you need internal parts for your case...plastic gears, the cables which feed the risers on the rails, or any of the small internal parts, outside of the relays inside the case, I'd be happy to send them out for the price of the postage. So, there's the mandatory price requirement, the cost of the postage to get the parts you need to wherever you are in the world. Yes, I can fill out customs forms if you are overseas from me.

Oh, and a mandatory location is required, so I'm in South Carolina.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor