GBody Speaker Kick Panels, Do IT YOUSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Very clean bruh!!!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
[youtube]uAygw4ElxpA[/youtube]

even though I said for my sons project in the video, this first Set is going to you Mel, ill do another for his car after, cause the ebrake in the car isnt in the factory location... im going to try to work aroud the ebrake as best as possible for you

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
LSCustoms said:
[youtube]uAygw4ElxpA[/youtube]

even though I said for my sons project in the video, this first Set is going to you Mel, ill do another for his car after, cause the ebrake in the car isnt in the factory location... im going to try to work aroud the ebrake as best as possible for you

Sweet good lookin out bro...nice vid!

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
I don't appreciate all the Nice *ss work you do, makes the crap I come up wit look just like that CRAP!!! Its cool tho imma dye my speaker pods wit a magic marker lol.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
84clonewars said:
I don't appreciate all the Nice *ss work you do, makes the crap I come up wit look just like that CRAP!!! Its cool tho imma dye my speaker pods wit a magic marker lol.
lmao :rofl: , uh thanks... :D

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.
First things first, you are just the man on this site. All the sick sh*t I see, ultimately ends up being your work.

That being said, I was thinking about a small audio project and it seems right up your alley, but you should take some gauge pods for the a pillar and make them tweeters on either side. I haven't seen it on the site yet, which doesn't mean it hasn't been done but I wanna see it on a G body.

Keep it coming though on all fronts. I'm inspired, just need to save up now so I can get my ride updated with brakes to match the motor.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
thedoctorisin said:
First things first, you are just the man on this site. All the sick sh*t I see, ultimately ends up being your work.

That being said, I was thinking about a small audio project and it seems right up your alley, but you should take some gauge pods for the a pillar and make them tweeters on either side. I haven't seen it on the site yet, which doesn't mean it hasn't been done but I wanna see it on a G body.

Keep it coming though on all fronts. I'm inspired, just need to save up now so I can get my ride updated with brakes to match the motor.
thank you so much for the compliment...

so you want me to make tweeter pods for the pillars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor