GBody Speaker Kick Panels, Do IT YOUSELF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice quality work as usual, Skip.
You have contributed much to this site. Between the body upgrades on your Elky, brake upgrades, kick panel speakers, etc. You are da man.
I'll be tuned in to see the finished product on the speaker panels. 8)

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
thats some good looking work, i look forward to seeing the resin video.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Longroof79 said:
Nice quality work as usual, Skip.
You have contributed much to this site. Between the body upgrades on your Elky, brake upgrades, kick panel speakers, etc. You are da man.
I'll be tuned in to see the finished product on the speaker panels. 8)
thanks bro, i have the footage, but some of it got messed up something is wrong with the windows live movie maker software, driving me nuts!

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
hadnt noticed that the links were messed up, so hopefully you can see the videos now, also if you have any questions please feel free to ask, i have to cut out quite a bit of footage because Windows Live sucks! PERIOD! I am working on learning a better editing program, but until then, let me know how I can help you... almost done with these! just have to glass the back, which is something i do, but prob not necessary for these kick panels...

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Nice progress bro! Preciate all the love your putting into these..... The material should be there by tomorrow via fedex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor