gbody vs gbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugzi

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2007
like most stories it begins at the light. it was friday night, warm and i had one of the chicks wit me. this cutlass pulls next me. i give him the respectful head nodd to acknowledge his g body. nothing to glamorous basic stock. it was clean. i was in the cruising mode but as for all races it begins with a engine nodd. the light turn green and off we went. im't at about 50,55 still in second holding it. to my amaze lil lady didn't say anything. we was nose to nose but when i shifted into 3rd then overdrive. he fell behind. when we finally got to another light. i told him he should have listen to his chick that was in the car with him. the funny part is rite before we pulled off i heard his chick tell 'em not to race me.
it was funny to me because i didn't loose. i felt the guy tho i can never turn a race down with my chick in the car. or when the chick is in the other car. one time i raced a guy in new tahoe sittin on 22's or bigger with his chick. she was cute. he seen me flirtin with her and became upset. to me if it was the other way around i would have found it funny. so he sped off and of course i caught up wit me. and with the attempt to leave me in the dust. the only thing he seen was my gp symbol on the tail light. so at the next intersection he girl says to me "i like your car, the way it sounds is hot" smiled at the pretty girl, lit the tires and that the last i seen them. i love my car

Hehehe!!! I like the look on people's faces when their late model high dollar pride and joy has its thunder stolen from it by a 20+ year old car. It's even worse when they lose to that 20+ yr. old car. I found it strange that younger girls liked my Malibu but none of my ex's liked it. I guess the younger generation has TV shows that feature muscle cars and the street racing scene.

Chickenbone

heh... im lucky my girlfreind is a gear head and her dad works for a classic porshe racing team

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor