GBodyForum Has Competition

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The difference is they don't give it away for free but it may be better and fresher popcorn... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
Lol.... I doubt anyone who's suffering from the impacts of Covid-19 confinement would be willing to pay for the extremely overpriced theater made pop-corn.

Being single & w/no family where I live, I hit the 'dollar' theater up my street monthly/weekly. Less than $2 w/tax for the movie but a small p-corn & small soda (12oz) was just under $12. :oops:

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Lol.... I doubt anyone who's suffering from the impacts of Covid-19 confinement would be willing to pay for the extremely overpriced theater made pop-corn.

Being single & w/no family where I live, I hit the 'dollar' theater up my street monthly/weekly. Less than $2 w/tax for the movie but a small p-corn & small soda (12oz) was just under $12. :oops:

you shouldn't mention that. GP403 may get some ideas on charging for the popcorn...... :popcorn:

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Well here ya go- all you can eat. I get the 50lb bags and parcel it out to big Tupperware containers to stay fresh. I pop all year long! Just add beer. 1588028983862.png

• Winner
  • Haha

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
This is going to date me, but when I was in high school, had a classmate that worked at the local mall theatre. He said the 40 cent drink cost them 4 cents including ice, soda, cup and labor, to produce.

• Agree

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I got me one of these popcorn makers and it is totally awesome for making my own theatre popcorn at home. Get my supplies at a restaurant supply place and boom! Got to get that movie theatre effect. Been using it for over 10 years now. Great investment if you're serious about having good popcorn and not paying 10 bucks per tub.

IMG_7765__27006.1490317461.1280.1280.jpg

The real secret is the coconut oil and the FLAVACOL popcorn seasoning salt that makes the popcorn taste awesome. Not too much flavacol needed, but it's a key ingredient. I've popped a lot of different popcorns and for me, the best popcorn overall is Orville Redenbacher's. Find your favorite.

maxresdefault.jpg

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Clickbait title got my hopes up.

Word on the street has it that if you forget the "forum" on gbodyforum.com or the "parts" on gbodyparts.com you end up in a website that doesn't specialize in a GM product.

I assumed this thread was going to be one of those "so I typed gbody in google and clicked the first link" threads that pop up from time to time.

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
Word on the street has it that if you forget the "forum" on gbodyforum.com or the "parts" on gbodyparts.com you end up in a website that doesn't specialize in a GM product.

I assumed this thread was going to be one of those "so I typed gbody in google and clicked the first link" threads that pop up from time to time.
Are we talking dark web stuff?

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor