GBotM - August '17 - CONGRATS motorheadmike

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
By a landslide its motorheadmike's wagon!

3-jpg.71033

Congrats! PM me your name/address and if you've got a theme in mind for September

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
That was a tough one, there were a lot of awesome Pontiac's! But man that wagon really takes the cake, it is truly unique and I think that's what's awesome about this site and the active members, everyone has a unique take on their G-body.
Congrats!

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Congrats Mike , I been following the build on this car for ............ok a long time .but then all of your cars are ..over the top.

on a side note back to back GBofM winners both from the Ottawa area ..not that there's anything wrong with that.

and agree on a lot of awesome Pontiac's entered !

Dave

Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Congratulations, Mike.
There's obviously a lot of wagon lovers on the forum. At any rate, the competition was stiff.. a lot of nice Pontiacs were entered in this months GBOTM.
Well deserved kudos, brother.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 5 users

online170

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2010
on a side note back to back GBofM winners both from the Ottawa area ..not that there's anything wrong with that.

What are the chances right?! Lol.

Congrats Mike, well deserved.

I dunno if its been done before, but I would like to see an "unrestored/original paint" category. Ofcourse the car has to be in good shape and serviceable. I've seen some unrestored ones in a junkyard too but those done count lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Congratulations on your wining for this month's theme. Nice looking wagon by far.!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Congratulations Mike it's well deserved your wagon is awesome I tell people about it all the time

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Congratulations on your win, that is a great looking GTO wagon, I mean Le Mans....

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Congratulations! Love the wagon. Looks MEAN!!!

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor