GBotM March '16: Congrats Bonnewagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
all you have to do is take a look around this site and you'll find Bonnewagon :D

With 14 votes (41%) this Pontiac takes the title.

proxy.php

Congrats!

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Thank's guys. I am flabbergasted this old girl was worthy. But as a hauler, she is the best. Sheet rock, plywood, concrete blocks, car parts, fishing gear, tows boats, anything you want she can do. A big thank's to Jack for nominating me since I would not have.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Congrats again, Mark!
Your car may not be the prettiest on the block, but it certainly earns it's keep.;)
You've also contributed your time and expertise on the forum
My car was a daily driver for many years thru all kinds of weather conditions, and was used as a work horse until I decided to make it presentable looking again.

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Congratulations Mark, I sure do like the nose on your automobile. I wonder if someday the front bumper cover will become more valuable than the whole car?? I've had two wagons over the years. I prefer them to the high uts (I can't use the word Sport with with Utility Vehicle, like SUV) of today. As the center of gravity is much lower. Easer to keep the dirty sider down. I could never figure out how the word sport ever got associated with utility. Anyway enjoy your time in the sun (banner). Bob Jr.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Thank's Bob. When Pontiac eliminated the LeMans from the lineup in '81 it did the nose as a tribute to the '77-'78 Trans Am. I always like that nose and when one fell into my lap I jumped to get it. I swapped a wagon wing for it from ligoatpar who is a fellow member here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor