• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
A couple of days late, but here we go. Since entries were hard to come by I figured I'd just go ahead and put everyone who posted a pic in for good measure. The original entries thread is here if you want to see all of the pix and posts. Entries listed here in the order they appear in that thread.

Use the poll to vote, replys to the thread won't be counted as votes but discussion is always encouraged. and A is the same as G here 8) Winner will get sent a pair each of 9" and 18" GBF Decals, (provided they get back to me with their address!)

Setting the poll to close in 7 days, so about 10am next Wed. If you don't see a winner thread soon after that, start getting on my case.

ARLawrence

image-jpeg.53530

Jeff Blagden

passanger-side-jpg.53684

lilbowtie

unspecifiedm8e5hiry-jpg.53686

Turbo Zach

2016-08-21-22-14-19-jpg.53733

awdblazer

DSC04838.jpg

ChetC

image-jpeg.53838

ARLawrence

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2016
Oklahoma city
In the wagons defense it has the original hub caps, original base 3.3 engine, original build sheet, and original family owned....

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I would like to say that all of the above cars are AWESOME I their originality! Fine examples of gbodys the way that they cam form the factory. I'd be proud to own anyone of them...

Reactions: 1 user

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
This one is really hard, in the end I had to vote based pretty much on personal bias only as you all have beautiful cars. Congrats to all of you!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor