GBotM September '16 Entries : All Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Let's get this thing back on the road shall we? Let's re-start this with ALL ORIGINAL g-body cars. Anything is fine, so long as it has NO major modifications. You know what I mean. A swapped out stereo or something, OK sure, fine. No engine swaps, race cars, fancy wheels, etc. etc. I want to see who has kept theirs as close to showroom as possible. I will start the voting on Aug. 28th, and post the winner on Labor Day.

Go!

Remember: ONE car per user, if you've already won in the last 12 months, don't enter... the usual. I'll send a pair of large GBF stickers to the winner.

Reactions: 1 users

ARLawrence

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 28, 2016
Oklahoma city
All original 79 Malibu wagon. My grandma bought it brand new. 3.3 with 115k.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 785
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 310
Reactions: 2 users

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Let's get this thing back on the road shall we? Let's re-start this with ALL ORIGINAL g-body cars. Anything is fine, so long as it has NO major modifications. You know what I mean. A swapped out stereo or something, OK sure, fine. No engine swaps, race cars, fancy wheels, etc. etc. I want to see who has kept theirs as close to showroom as possible. I will start the voting on Aug. 28th, and post the winner on Labor Day.

Go!

Remember: ONE car per user, if you've already won in the last 12 months, don't enter... the usual. I'll send a pair of large GBF stickers to the winner.
I have just bought today a 1980 olds 442 number matching all original car with 33000 kms not sure if this counts but have a good day

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I have just bought today a 1980 olds 442 number matching all original car with 33000 kms not sure if this counts but have a good day
It only counts if you post pictures.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: 4 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I don't know lilbowtie you might not be eligible because those are not factory horns.:)
Very clean Monte reminds me of mine when I got it.
unspecified-jpg.53691

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor