Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
So, this Saskatchewan place, is that Canadian for Idaho?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Canadian for North Dakota....

Mike if you end up with a gopher problem, don't hesitate to call.

Oh ya, fully approve of the departure from Onterrible! Hopefully you pick somewhere southish and westish, Donovan and I will road trip out for a G Body shakedown! (I haven't asked but he has a nice car and loves cruising, so I feel confident). And I will definitely run E85 like a rum runner for you. hahaha

• Agree

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 2 users

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Good luck. What you wrote resonates with me. I know it is only 4 acres, but with limited income I am moving down to the mountains of N.C. myself. I am at 2400 ft with a mountain range behind me. Keeping it simple for me. I wish I could have a bigger place and land, but I paid cash and I have no debt. If I go on early Social Security, I can get by. It is best with the situation going on with our countries that it is best to keep low and offline.

Good Luck again

Reactions: 3 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
good for you brother! eye on the prize &one foot in front of the other..🤘

Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I give this thread about 4 more posts before it goes lockdown...

But good luck with the move. I don't have kids yet but from what I have heard it has pushed a LOT of people to the edge dealing with the school system. Really gotta do what is best for them.

I would recommend Manitoba since it's a bit closer to me :p and if you live in Brandon or whatever it's not too far from Fargo/Grand Forks or BIR.

There's a track in Saskatoon though so you aren't totally out of luck :)
Brandon is a really nice City, lived there for 3 years. I should have bought a house when a nice one was 80K, not the current 350K. Yorkton's 1/8 mile track closed☹, I think Estevan is still going.
As said, more like North and South Dakota. The most Southern portion is part of the Badlands. My coworkers step son just got invited to play ball in North Dakota at the University, he turned it down! Kids these days.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
I fully get it Mike. I have had a few rounds with the school over my daughter. I know you daughters challenges are different from my daughters. Our school has come around and is more tolerant towards our needs now and our daycare is good with my kids. There is no way I would be happy living in a big town with the way things are going and how people act. Good luck to you and your family.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
North Dakota is just cold Texas from 20 years ago and the cars have some rust ;)

If you like 70's through 90's county music and rock you're in luck because 75% of the radio stations are one or the other.

If you see a square body you might see a hockey stick in the back window gun rack instead of a firearm. Or both.

• Haha
  • Agree

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor