GM Announces eCOPO Electric Camaro Drag Car, Hints at EV Crate Motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
In terms of the charging infrastructure, that's changing, probably faster than a lot of people expected. The "dieselgate" scandal is forcing VW to build out charging stations nationwide as part of its "Electrify America" campaign. Heck, even their first TV commercials feature a Chevy Bolt! Between them and Tesla, you will see the nationwide charging network grow fairly substantially. Look, I don't have some hidden agenda trying to force this technology down anyone's throats. It's just that it has some compelling advantages over ICE engines. It absolutely has some obstacles currently as well. Will be an interesting space to watch.

Nov 4, 2012
Musk enjoyed years of vurtuyally no competition and is still struggling so with these plug in hot rods coming out I think Musk is done. He is losing money on each car he puts out and that is not going to change any time soon.

I think Elon is goon. He makes rediculous promises and then he acts like an arrogant *ss when he can't come through on them. Remember the Tesla Semi that was already supposed to be out and operating? Remember the Model 3 that was supposed to MSRP at $30k (before govt subsidy) and is instead is like $45k? Or the BS over production numbers? Or how he secured funding to take Tesla private? It's one thing after the next. I can't believe he actually launched that roadster into space, I thought that would certainly prove to be more Elon BS.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I think Elon is goon. He makes rediculous promises and then he acts like an arrogant *ss when he can't come through on them. Remember the Tesla Semi that was already supposed to be out and operating? Remember the Model 3 that was supposed to MSRP at $30k (before govt subsidy) and is instead is like $45k? Or the BS over production numbers? Or how he secured funding to take Tesla private? It's one thing after the next. I can't believe he actually launched that roadster into space, I thought that would certainly prove to be more Elon BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Nothing is as it seems.
Rabbit-Pulling-David-Copperfield-Out-of-a-Hat--112193.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
Elon Musk was the kid in school who could totally bench press 400 lbs but he "strained a muscle and can't do it right now". He also had a really hot girlfriend but "she goes to another school" and she's can never make it to the dances because "she's busy".

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Here will be the true sign EV is here, the military running EV tactical vehicles. For how much diesel we burned taking Strykers from home station here in Pa to Virginia & Indiana for training the Army could/would save alot of money. The have two 26 gallon tanks & they don't last. Hell even in state movements still burn alot of fuel. To make one of those electric would be a true sign of change.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor