GM Heritage Center drops vehicle infomation kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I the ones I seem to have on hand:

78 malibu
80 Elky
86, 87, and 88 Monte.

Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I didn't get that, just redirected to the home page after I dug deeper after I posted this thread. $50 for what was free. Originally 25 years ago all you needed was a VIN. Then it all was posted as a down loadable pdf file. Now they want money. Guess they need all they can get to get everything electric & self driving (they have a link on their efforts to take us out of the drivers seat.)

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I didn't get that, just redirected to the home page after I dug deeper after I posted this thread. $50 for what was free. Originally 25 years ago all you needed was a VIN. Then it all was posted as a down loadable pdf file. Now they want money. Guess they need all they can get to get everything electric & self driving (they have a link on their efforts to take us out of the drivers seat.)
Yep, it took a couple layers of digging and poking the various sites. They haven't directly integrated it yet - you know, they tell you we do/don't do xyz, but, this site does. Then the second site says we'll, go here. By the end of it you get what they didn't want to throw obvious and open, that the free hobbies resource is now a paywall

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor