GM wants to merge with Ford....Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
You didn’t take a minute to look at the date on that article, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
You didn’t take a minute to look at the date on that article, huh?
Way to ruin it for me, just when I thought I could soon say I am proud to have my GM 9" rear in my Monte.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
While there are many articles out there hinting at this merger, the "date" of the particular article I chose is not of importance to me, its as insane as wrecking your car and worrying about getting out of the wreckage and checking your tire pressure.....

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
I’m not sure why the hostility. It was an April fools joke that you took seriously. Don’t get mad at me because I pointed out that the article was posted on April 1st.

Reactions: 1 user

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I’m not sure why the hostility. It was an April fools joke that you took seriously. Don’t get mad at me because I pointed out that the article was posted on April 1st.

No hostility, picked another article, different date, Ill be more careful next time

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Since the Fiat Renault merger is off, I guess they don't have to worry about screwing up each other's products.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor