GN fuel tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Anyone use LILAND GLOBAL fuel tanks? Need an 87 GN tank for my LS swap and Rock Auto has one $40 cheaper (with shipping) than the Spectra one (GM307C)

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
I think i ordered the liland global one from rock auto as I heard the spectra has an issue with the filler kneck. The one they sent me is stamped 307C

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
How weird, I work about 2 miles from them and was just there to buy a radiator for my father in law's vehicle two weeks ago... I've dealt with them for 22 years in the auto business. BTW, I'm 99% sure they don't make anything. Basically just a distributor. They do repair radiators though, or at least used to...

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
How weird, I work about 2 miles from them and was just there to buy a radiator for my father in law's vehicle two weeks ago... I've dealt with them for 22 years in the auto business. BTW, I'm 99% sure they don't make anything. Basically just a distributor. They do repair radiators though, or at least used to...

Spectra or Liland Global? I thought Spectra had a big plant in Quebec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor