Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
sorry patriots fans but go home! 4 sacks, no running game, and not much of a passing game. :D

maybe next year my Jets can get somewhere :oops:

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
amen GIANTS rock! anyone else think Brady looked green? looked like he could throw up the whole game to me

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
78mali350 said:
amen GIANTS rock! anyone else think Brady looked green? looked like he could throw up the whole game to me

that's what happens when you keep getting pounded on :)
they did say that there might have been a problem with his ankle before the game. but he seemed to be moving fine to me, he just didn't have anywhere to go.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
oh well he played horribly and i am glad. but his complexion looked green on his face. i don't care i just thought it was weird. Giants Defence won this game for sure

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i remember when they had LT and one of the best defenses in the NFL. this is the first time in years that they lived up to that. damn did it look good!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
As a diehard ex-cheeesehead and Packer fan I have to say I could have gone either way with this game.... But in any case, Damn. The best team won. The Giants came thru in the postseason and totally own3d everything. On the one hand I would have like to see the Patriots pull off their perfect season, but the guts of the Giants just pulled it off. Kudos. GB didnt' belong in that game, regardless.....

Peter

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
MA
ugh...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
redsx2434 said:
What? :D

Now that it's morning and I'm somewhat more sober, dammit what an awesome game! One of the best SBs in a long time. Since XXXI anyway. :D

dougfather

Master Mechanic
Jul 11, 2006
Altoona PA
one for the ages!!! Eli Manning comes through big. Even bigger was the Giants D. I think a 13 point spread was BS.

Anyway, 14 people in our house, 11 Steeler fans, 1 Raiders, 1 Bucs, and 1 doesn't follow football (a fellow G-Body owner). Anyway, all of us were pulling for the Giants.

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
was there some kind of big football game goin on last night?

kidding :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor