Go pro inside intake manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I'm not a Honda guy or whatever he's running but thought it was kinda cool to see this as I've never heard of anyone doing it before.

Reactions: 8 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Geez guys, it's a inline 6 2JZ Supra, way superior to a Honda! Oooph, my inner import nerd came out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Interesting to see the oil moving around and that it looks like ATF for some reason

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
I don't know why I'm super surprised, but I didn't expect to see so much fuel puddling in the plenum.

Looks super cool when the air pressure drops dramatically and creates a cloud... Reminds me of how clouds form on the trailing edges of fighter jet wings when they pull high speed/high G maneuvers, or come up to near the speed of sound.

And I for one think the 2JZ is one of the best sounding engines out there.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I don't know why I'm super surprised, but I didn't expect to see so much fuel puddling in the plenum.

Looks super cool when the air pressure drops dramatically and creates a cloud... Reminds me of how clouds form on the trailing edges of fighter jet wings when they pull high speed/high G maneuvers, or come up to near the speed of sound.

And I for one think the 2JZ is one of the best sounding engines out there.
The RB26 and SR20 Nissan engines also have a cool azz distinct sound.

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'll attach a gopro to the underside of the top to my air cleaner so you can see the Fast throttle body work as I go to the grocery store.... :popcorn:

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor