golf gti wants to race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was in 3.3 v6 cutlass ciera with a tore up transmission, and a harmonic balancer that was litterly coming apart, when id stop at light you could hear it, when you looked at iit could see it. the car ran like crap and i beat the piss out of it, to beat him. if he knew what he was doing i wouldnt have. but i had to, this was a case of me walking away bragging pride to rub in his face, or walking away with no pride and alot of people laughin, so yes beating this 2.0 in my grandma car was a hell of an accomplishment

You should be able to smoke it with no problem at all. Most time ricer guys can only make a few extra horsepower. They mainly only add like a bigger turbo and K&N air filter. Mostly just add ons. No internal stuff so you should be able to smoke the crap out of him!!!

Depends, what are YOU driving?

I remember beating a "riced mustang" Yes, a riced mustang, and by that i mean a V8 sounding V6 mustang, with a wing and fart cans.

And the best part is, that was with my OLD Motor, the one that got sugared, the lobes on my cam where ****ed, and i still beat him! AHAHAHA

But no, now i'm running a 2000 stall TC, fresh ronchtastic stout-*ss 355 hydraulic flat tap, and the 3973414 cast number double hump corvette heads, ported out, haven't had it dyno'd so i don't know how much power i'm pushing, Good-o-7-hundy R4, and 3.73's.

I've got a Muncie M22 sitting around collecting dust, but i don't want to lose the overdrive because my monte's going to be driving cross country, literally. But eventually it will happen, everyday that transmission talks to me, it taunts me to be put in.

But hey man, if you think you might lose, there's always the option of some good-o-fashion transmission abuse, drop that sucker in gear like you're popping the clutch at the strip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor