Goodmark (?) radiator/core supports

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
Who's used one of these?

The Classic Industries catalog says these fit the 1981-1987 Regal. Is this true? I think there is a note that "some modification is needed to fit". I've only ever had the Regal, so I have no clue as to whether or not they are the same for all the cars.

Need one as mine is rotten from the battery on the driver's side.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
It might be a "Chevy" repop. From what I have noticed (& I can most likely be wrong) is that outside of the pockets that the area the headlight buckets would be somewhat different.

kustomkyle

G-Body Guru
Apr 14, 2008
It might be a "Chevy" repop. From what I have noticed (& I can most likely be wrong) is that outside of the pockets that the area the headlight buckets would be somewhat different.

That's what I was thinking too.

There was that Toby guy here at one time that helped develop Goodmark parts, doing an extensive restoration on a 442 in the process with the new Cutlass/Regal panels that have been out for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor