Got money, want to pay someone to finish the cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom442 said:
Thats some nice work Blake, I'm really looking for someone whos an expert in fiberglass or aluminum shaping, more than a painter. That's what I tried to tell two of my friends who also have been painting for years now.

Thanks!

I actually didn't spray the color on any of those, though I painted my share of frames, engine compartments, other small stuff, etc...
I did body work, and then once they were painted, I'd put them together, so I did all the fit and finish and detail work.
The cars look as nice as they do because I was the only one there with the patience to put them together properly.

Thanks to that '57 Vette, I hate working with fiberglass. :lol:
That car was an absolute toilet when it came in... I'm getting itchy just thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor