gp dash wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
hello all i am getting the wiring together for my cutlass and i have gp dash and harness and i also have a cutlass harness and i was wondering what all do i have to do is make the cutlass harness work with the gp gauges. My gauge pack has a clock so i am looking for either a rpm gauge or a whole new gauge pack

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You'll also need the duct work behind the dash. The Pontiac duct work is different than the other G-body models.
I would suggest finding a wiring diagram for the Cutlass and one for the GP for cross reference.

To use the Cutlass wiring harness, you'll probably need the two plugs for the Pontiac harness. They'll have to be re-pinned to be compatible with the Olds.
Fortunately, GM uses the same color coded wiring. If you do a search on the site, you'll most likely find the information you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor