GRAND PRIX GP DASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Fellas I have a lead on a pretty clean GP dash. What is the going price for these in good condition. I might grab it just to have. I like the layout of the gauges. Let me know. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
These dashes used to be easy to obtain, but not so much anymore. I recently saw a GP at the junkyard, but the dash was trashed.
What's the asking price? Is it a complete dash with gauges and harness?

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
These dashes used to be easy to obtain, but not so much anymore. I recently saw a GP at the junkyard, but the dash was trashed.
What's the asking price? Is it a complete dash with gauges and harness?

I am getting for a decent price, I am thinking of grabbing it and re-selling if it is worth it. To make a few bucks to fund my Regal project.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I am getting for a decent price, I am thinking of grabbing it and re-selling if it is worth it. To make a few bucks to fund my Regal project.
Not a bad idea if the price is right.

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
don't live up to your name and go get it....:)

LOL he said he wont be home until 1 my time witch is about 20 min and he is literally 5 min from work. I am going to take a late lunch and head to go see it. I will keep you guys posted.

Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Where are you located, I might be interested if you resell.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I paid $125 for mine a few years ago. Gray, no cracks or tears. Just the dash pad and gauge panel, no gauges or anything.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Last one I pulled about 5 years ago at the local u pull was $50, complete with harness and all instruments...but they don't really turn up there anymore

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Slowpoke

G-Body Guru
Dec 23, 2016
Ended up grabbing it, dash has no cracks and still spongy. A little dirty but it came with all the gauges, front cover and glove door. No harness unfortunately.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor