Grampa Fresh Lemans Wagon Safari..Calgary Alberta

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Definitely not for the weak hearted and minded. You have to be all in, and if you think you'll buy some parts and bolt them and ......done - then the LS swap is not for you.

If you can't tune you're lawnmower and re-wire your garage, then hire someone to do it.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I saw it too. Too bad I have a disabled BMW already.
$4900 is a lot for a wagon without a drivetrain regardless of the model or condition or currency exchange rate. For that money it ought have a properly running LS swap.

p.s. - I might be stuck in the '80's and '90's - AND I AIN'T LEAVIN'

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
You could just remove the blinkers from the wagon and pretend it's a bmw....
Solution oriented, but it would also need a non functional cooling pump for the full effect.
$4900 is a lot for a wagon without a drivetrain regardless of the model or condition or currency exchange rate. For that money it ought have a properly running LS swap.

p.s. - I might be stuck in the '80's and '90's - AND I AIN'T LEAVIN'
That's only like $11.75 USD, so it's not a bad deal. Maybe Rktpwrd has space for it....

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Solution oriented, but it would also need a non functional cooling pump for the full effect.

That's only like $11.75 USD, so it's not a bad deal. Maybe Rktpwrd has space for it....
Donovan did all that work cleaning up the shop.... maybe time to start stuffing things back in there.

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY

So my nickel deposit aluminum cans are worth more in Canada than the nickel is worth in the US? If yes, then I'm buying more beer and saving the cans for my 1st canuskistan visit.

And I can use you guys as the excuse for buying more beer when my wife inquires 'retirement program honey'

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So my nickel deposit aluminum cans are worth more in Canada than the nickel is worth in the US? If yes, then I'm buying more beer and saving the cans for my 1st canuskistan visit.
But you forget they'll charge you at the border to bring them in....

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
But you forget they'll charge you at the border to bring them in....
I think just the opposite, they'll be paying me to bring them in for the revenue ;)

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Too bad this isn't ten years ago. The neighbour had at least four 400s sitting in his garage gathering dust. His kid got them when he got put in a home and they have vanished. He probably sent them to the scrap yard. Meh.

Nick

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor