Grampa Fresh Lemans Wagon Safari..Calgary Alberta

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Too bad this isn't ten years ago. The neighbour had at least four 400s sitting in his garage gathering dust. His kid got them when he got put in a home and they have vanished. He probably sent them to the scrap yard. Meh.

Nick

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
It is one thing if the LS swap got completed, especially boosted would go like hell and be a fun sleeper. So he stripped out a perfectly good 301 and now it is a roller? 🙄

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm just curious why the project was abandoned, He seemed to be gung-ho on getting the LS up and running. Probably realized that it wasn't going to be an inexpensive endeavor in the long run. Too bad, It would've been nice as a running / driving car despite having the anemic 301 engine in it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I'm just curious why the project was abandoned, He seemed to be gung-ho on getting the LS up and running. Probably realized that it wasn't going to be an inexpensive endeavor in the long run. Too bad, It would've been nice as a running / driving car despite having the anemic 301 engine in it.

Jack, his post on FB said he found something else he wants more.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Not surprising.... if the real reason.

This whole thread started with 'might be for sale soon' which, to me, begs the question why start cutting things up when you aren't sure yet/have serious doubts.

So, if nothing else it appears the car wasn't appreciates for what it was. Also not surprising I guess

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kevin,
That's understandable. However, I think he devalued the car when he turned it into a roller. He's a bit optimistic if he thinks he's going to get his asking price for it.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor