Grand Prix Door Chime/Gong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
Anyone with a parts car? I need the door/seatbelt gong/chime located at the top of the fuse block under the dash. You know the thing everyone removes because of the annoying sound. Key in ignition sound. I prefer the one from the brougham edition as it chimes/gongs instead of buzz. Paypal ready! Its my last thing to replace! I cannot believe this item is so hard to find. You can very faintly hear mine buzz. I want the chime/gong one. I am a stickler for everything bone stock. Please Please HELP..

BELLELJ1981

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2012
5.7 liter Diesel in Greenville Nc
Anyone with a parts car? I need the door/seatbelt gong/chime located at the top of the fuse block under the dash. You know the thing everyone removes because of the annoying sound. Key in ignition sound. I prefer the one from the brougham edition as it chimes/gongs instead of buzz. Paypal ready! Its my last thing to replace! I cannot believe this item is so hard to find. You can very faintly hear mine buzz. I want the chime/gong one. I am a stickler for everything bone stock. Please Please HELP..

can anyone help??

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I have one out of an ‘83 Regal. I don’t have it on me, but if you can wait a few months, I can get it to you. But it’s the constant monotone, not the pleasant “bong-bong.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor