Well, after a lot of procrastinating and excuses i have made some headway in my GP's never ending evolution. Since i have been a member i took out the stock 305, installed a Targetmaster 350, now its going on the 3rd one which you all know it's a 99 LS1 from a Firebird Formula T.A. It is also getting a host of goodies from the list on my sig. I installed the LS1 this morning using the poor fitting trans dapt 4595 plates and factory clamshells. I grinded down the plates down so they could sit right on the block and shortened 2 bolts cuz they were contacting the block webbing. Other then that it went in easily, and oil pan clearance was good along with the valve cover hitting the heater box. Only issue i have right now is the alternator wouldn't clear the plates, SO i am thinking of installing either Speedway's alternator relocation bracket or swapping the accessory drive to a Vette setup. Here are some pics this will probably become a build thread somewhat. I have a few pics as well in my photobucket account.