Great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chev malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 7, 2006
B.C.
I am glad i found this site! :)

I have a 1980 Malibu 2dr that I have been slowly restoring, to get it looking sharp again. It was my Dad's car that he bought new, and he gave it to me just before he passed away at age 90. He maintained the car very well, but couldn't, (due to his age and health) keep the car looking top notch.

I have completly detailed the engine bay, new belts, hoses, vacumn lines, painted the engine, air cleaner, and most of the surrounding metal, rad support etc. It looks good! I have done the trunk, and am in the process of doing the interior. Lots of sun damage here! Seats were always covered, so they look like new, but most of the hard plastic trim needed complete stripping and painting. Its coming along.

Next stop is the body shop for some minor dent repair, and a complete paint job. I'm looking forward to cruising in it when it's finished. 8)

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor