Green 1978 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2015
I recently took possession of my late grandmother'so 1978 Grand Prix LJ. The inside is mint. I don't think the passenger or rear seats were ever used before I got it. It's all green including the interior. I looked into selling it but found it is not really worth enough for me to let it go just yet..and it is really growing on me. It rides better than anything. I am wanting to fix up the outside to match the amazing condition of the interior. The paint has normal fading on the hood, roof, and trunk. The landau top is slightly darker green and needs to be replaced. The problem is, the upholstery places say the vinyl color is discontinued. Anyone know if I have other options?

Attachments

• 20150419_190254.jpg
    20150419_190254.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,953
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
That is a great looking car....don't sell it, enjoy it and welcome to the forum

• Agree

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Get in touch with UMI Performance. They do amazing things with green G-bodies...
0828152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor