Greetings from Ecuador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Rocha

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018
Hi everybody, I am new to the forum, I am writting back from Ecuador, south America, I have just bought a 1979 monte carlo t-top in a very bad shape and I want to rebuild it.

Reactions: 5 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard, Luis.
Show us some pics of your Monte Carlo.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome Luis. Plenty of help on this forum. Make sure to do searches of past postings if you need to find out anything you are curious about with your car.

Best part of owning an old car is you can make it your own. You have a good starting point and I wish you good luck in whatever restoration projects you choose.

Jeff

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey looks like a good start how is it powered and what are your plans for it?

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Welcome Luis from Canada. Looks like a great start. Good luck on your quest to re-build !

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor