Greetings from San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Hello GBody world! 🤘🏽🤓🤘🏽 Long time fan, first time owner! Just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you to everyone on here for sharing your stories, knowledge and sarcasm.
Just picked up this ‘85 Cutlass Supreme and drove it home yesterday. Drove it home all 459 miles, only had to change a tire that kept losing air, but she made it. Needs some TLC, but it’s all there.
Excited to get started on it.
Thanks again for any future help and ideas. 👍🏽👍🏽

Attachments

• F6D0657B-C839-41F5-B464-C8A1CBC2C19F.jpeg
    F6D0657B-C839-41F5-B464-C8A1CBC2C19F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 321
Reactions: 3 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Nice score. Looking forward to more pictures and any updates you make to the car.

Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the site. Your Cutlass looks good. Any other details on the car? V6 orV8? Mileage, options, etc?

Reactions: 2 users

Eddie Cutlass

Apprentice
May 3, 2020
San Diego
Welcome to the site. Your Cutlass looks good. Any other details on the car? V6 orV8? Mileage, options, etc?
Thanks! Yes: it’s an ‘85 Cutlass Supreme Brougham, V8, Had 49,000 miles when I picked it up Saturday, everything seems to be original/stock, A few things missing are the radio, antenna and hood ornament. Previous owner bought at an auction, but never registered or got to work on it. Good for yours truly since I bought for almost nothing. Before previous owner and wrecking yard, apparently the original owner donated it to ‘Wheels for Wishes’. It’ll need some TLC, but I drove it home almost 500 miles without anything but a tire change 100 miles from home.
I’ll take some more photos soon for y’all.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor