Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuttysup7989

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2020
Greetings everyone ✌

new to the forum I proudly own a 79 cutlass supreme brougham. And in the process of a resto project. Its been a journey especially that we are in Japan and getting parts can be a bit of a hassle but nonetheless its fun.
D9EE6054-AEEE-48FF-AEFF-E7A0971AD7C6.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users

Cuttysup7989

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2020
Looks good. I imagine it's rare to see American muscle cars over there?
Yea turns alot of heads but you’d be surprised at the amount of American made vehicles in japan and the amount of work that they put in them is amazing

Reactions: 1 user

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Nice looking Cutlass.
The stance and those wheels and tires look good on it !!
Guy

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome to the forum!
Very nice Cutlass. It's nice to see American cars flourishing in foreign countries. I know that the car culture is alive and well in Japan.
Are the amber side marker lights required in Japan? I've seen them mostly on European cars.

Cuttysup7989

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2020
Welcome to the forum!
Very nice Cutlass. It's nice to see American cars flourishing in foreign countries. I know that the car culture is alive and well in Japan.
Are the amber side marker lights required in Japan? I've seen them mostly on European cars.
Yea its a requirement for foreign cars so this car in particular was made for japan straight from the assembly line to japan but it has a left hand drive. Just a few minor adjustments to be fit for Japanese roads

• Informative

Cuttysup7989

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2020
Riding around Tokyo in the passenger seat with my friends made me appreciate anyone who has a left hand drive car over there. Good thing toll booths are a thing of the past.
Yea i know i have a etc so i can roll right through toll boths it’s definitely a must have

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor