Grey cloth rear seat back....any ideas where to get a new cover?

FlyArmy

FlyArmy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2018
The sun has had it's way with the top of the rear seat back in my 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix and it has began to crack and split in a couple areas. Does anyone know of a company that reproduces the cloth rear seat back? Thank you in advance for any leads.

81cutlass

Royal Smart Person
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I see you have a 2+2. If anyone can correct me, I believe a 2+2 had a special interior. You likely won't find a premade one.

There was someone on here that posted a link on ebay of someone selling the OE gm cloth that a 2+2 seat is made from. I'll dig for it.

M

mikester

G-Body Guru
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
You can try SMS Auto Fabrics. They have a crappy website but theyre the largest supplier of OEM cloths and vinyls in the country. I bought the materials for the seats in both of my cars from them. Not cheap though.

FlyArmy

FlyArmy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I didn't know SMS Auto Fabrics is so close to my home. I will check them out and see if they can help me out.

565bbchevy

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
You could also try PUI Interiors and see if they have something.

M

mikester

G-Body Guru
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Thanks for the replies. I didn't know SMS Auto Fabrics is so close to my home. I will check them out and see if they can help me out.
Vinyls are a little cheaper but it seems most cloths run about $95 a yard. Im pretty sure they'll sell a shorter length.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Interior 20
I Interior 3
Texas82GP Interior 3
HAFROD Interior 17
Martin S. Interior 13