Ground Effects ......Lauren Engineering WHERE ARE YOU!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I'm not sure if these packages were made or produced by Lauren or not, perhaps ASC??...pretty cool just the same.
Lauren only made 2 styles of ground effects packages, the original stage 1 which I have on my cars and then later they came out with the stage 2 versions that had a more aggressive look to them with "cut ins" or scallops on both the door and rocker piece.
They also had different front spoiler options to match the ground effects kit that you had that were available separately.
Lauren ground effects were sold as 6 piece kits with door, rocker and quarter panel pieces.
Stage 2 is the top picture and stage 1 the lower.

20220917_005339 (1).jpg

Last edited:

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
My 442 had them on it when my brother bought it (I bought it from him). First thing he did to the car was rip all if it off and throw it all in the dumpster. Unfortunately the car still has all the scars from them being applied, you had to drill holes in the doors and quarters to mount it all. It was also missing the bumperettes on the front and rear due to the mounting of the kit, I was able to get new repros for the rear but am still on the hunt for a front set.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor