Guess My Build Thread Got Closed LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
All cleaned up and back together.
I wound up taking the pulley off the PS pump to get the bracket back on. When I bought the March bracket it came with 3 spacers. For some reason the bottom bracket needed a second spacer at the back. Lucky for me my neighbor is a machinist so he made a few different thickness spacers for me. This time I couldnt get the bolt through the spacers and pump with the pulley on. Glad I had a puller. Its pretty much ready to go back in the car. Im going to clean up the frame and redo the main harness while its out. After redoing the wiring on the wagon I realized I could tighten up the wires on the coupe. Even use a smaller diameter split loom. It should be a pretty easy task.

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor