Guys, Don't do this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Guys, I'm not Google. I'm not Amazon. I'm not a junkyard, GBP, Dixie, a parts hoarder (well maybe a bit), or any of that. You can't do this and expect anything at all to come from it.

The contact form says not to send me stuff like this, bc (well read the first line) I won't respond.

But dang. Just dang. I mean what is a "BBC fender" well anyway.

You come here, and post in the wanted section, something like

Subject: 1985 Monte Fender Well Wanted
Body: Looking for a "BBC fender well" for my 85 Monte TIA.

Apologies if you were the one who sent it, but, yeah.
:doh:

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 3.05.40 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Up here it is the acronym for the British Broadcasting Corporation of Great Britain, aka "the BEEB". After that Big Block Chevy, and then down the rabbit hole of other alternatives you go. Thing that makes me think this is a spoof is the whole thing about there supposedly being a difference to begin with; methinks you got yourself a troll and a bit of editorially discrete deletion of same might be in order.

Nick

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Delete it? Heck no, I get this kind of junk a lot more than you'd think. Just amazes me that some think this is acceptable for .. well for anything really..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor