Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
You have seen SS Wagons
You have seen GN Wagons
You have seen "GTO" wagons
but I present to you now (random online photo I found)

A H/O Wagon

Looks pretty cool actually!

The hood is a monstrosity but the stripes and air dam look like they fit well!
1550205275866.png

Reactions: 5 users

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
Not bad. With so much invested i would have taken the time to eliminate the front license pocket and had a little less backspace on the front wheels to bush the tire out some more.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I would have done a dual scoop hood with straight openings and stretched the lower valance the same width as the bumper.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
l like the car. Not the hood. It looks out of place. The 442 style hood would have been a 100% better choice, unless there's a dual quad tunnel ram under it.
The body looks real straight in the side reflection.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I think they should have shaved the bumper at the edge of the front marker light, it just makes it look like a fat guy in a little coat.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I saw pics of this on the FaceBalls. It is a pretty neat looking "what if" vehicle.

The funny thing about wagons is that with all the junk in the trunk - too much front overhang from long noses (like MCSS, Turbo Buicks, and such) messes up the proportions. Stub-noses on wagons are the best for visual balance. But, yes - a little nip and tuck goes a long way.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor