H/O Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
When I converted my Elco into a wagon I took the proportions into consideration. I left the rear bumper reinforcement in place and built the wagon roof and tailgate frame out far enough to use it as support then made a steel rollpan replacing the bumper on the reinforcement. Lengthening the rear section by a few inches so when I get my SS nose, it SHOULD appear evenly proportioned.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Thats DEFINATELY a G Cutlass, look at both pictures of the fenders by the windshield and door. The B body has the extra body lines the G doesn't.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Didn't Hurst make pace car wagons in like 70-72 on the A-BODY platform? I know my brother 442ed the hell out of his 69 Cutlass S wagon buckets console custom rear seat cover to match the 442 buckets 70 style hood and air cleaner 455 th400 9" fun driver

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor