halo/ demon eye headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
this is a question about a 91 b-body. a few years ago i stumbled across a pic of a b-body car that had these bad *ss half circle hid lights. i think theyre called angel/ demon/ or halo lights. for those who dont know what a b-body is, its a caprice. i found it on cardomain.com. i cant find a good pic of these lights. ive found the pics of the full circle hid, but i want the half circle. any website i go to doesnt show a pic besides the full circle ones. does anyone know what im talking about? or can post a pic up on here? the pic i saw was a low angled front pic and it was relatively dark and the lights were on. it favored one headlight. cant remember if it was the passenger or driver side. this attached pic is obviously a bmw, but in the general area of what im talking about. anything you might know or have, please share.

http://bmwheadlights.files.wordpress.co ... =300&h=225

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor