Happy 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Just like an odometer rollover I figured I'd do something to commemorate a nice round number of posts.

Plenty of you guys have way high counts than I do. The fact I've got as many as I do is somewhat of a surprise given how I generally eschew social media, u tube, never was a Twatter, etc... so for me, its a somewhat surprising milestone.

Lots has changed through over these years. Plenty of friends those of us who've been around a while still miss. And, plenty of pretty decent new guys have filled their place. With a very few notable exceptions such as DRIVEN 's protégé Lil Tynan, I'd be happy to have drink or BBQ with pretty much any of you guys on the site... again, consider that fairly high praise given how I hate most people these days. I'd even tolerate you ls-fanboys. Just like I don't discriminate against the diagnosed mentally handicapped, I won't hold a momentary lapse in judgment against yall forever ;) who knows, maybe one day you'll come to your senses and see the light of traditional B-O-P and SBC/BBC power. Variety is the spice of life, so keep on living!

So, anyways. Here's to 4000, and more heckling while I'm laid up from being productive much these days.

Screenshot_20220721-071105_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Congrats, I guess. I never was a post counter myself. I usually just make random, useless posts just to hear myself type. I, too, stay away from social media, or whatever they're calling it nowadays.

Reactions: 2 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Always enjoy the banter. Heckle away...
Also if variety is the spice of life isn't it time you expanded your horizons and built up an LS?

All the cool kids are doing it......

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Always enjoy the banter. Heckle away...
Also if variety is the spice of life isn't it time you expanded your horizons and built up an LS?

All the cool kids are doing it......
My stepfather's old (2016? 2017?) Camaro zl1 sits in the garage. It's got.... I dunno, 3500 or 4500 miles. We keep it because it was his, but, nothing about it we really 'like' that's an ls.

We keep it because it's his. And only because . Besides, seens posts how GM borrowed heavily from the Ford engines in designing the LS and we've got 2 gts and 2 v6 mustangs in the stable beside the gm goodies. That counts right? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Happy 4000!
You should come.build me 'Grey Man Inc, Eastern Division' on the back lot as a reward. I'll settle for a 30x50 with 16 ft at the ridgeline. :unsure:

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
My stepfather's old (2016? 2017?) Camaro zl1 sits in the garage. It's got.... I dunno, 3500 or 4500 miles. We keep it because it was his, but, nothing about it we really 'like' that's an ls.

We keep it because it's his. And only because . Besides, seens posts how GM borrowed heavily from the Ford engines in designing the LS and we've got 2 gts and 2 v6 mustangs in the stable beside the gm goodies. That counts right? :LOL:
And yet, Ford couldn't get them to work, so GM had to "fix" them for Ford. How sweet.

Unfortunately, the way these woke as a joke car companies are going to all move to Aurora, IL, and go full scale figure 8 racing on tracks where they use contacts under the car for transferring power. I think they've got most of the track built now: :)
vintage-1962-strombecker-figure-slot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor