HAPPY AND MOST SAFE THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I know Canada celebrated theirs over a month ago, and now its Americas turn. I hope everyone here and your families have a wonderful and safe day!!! ENJOY
1606339847329.png

Reactions: 8 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Mixed blessings: the C19 done gave a 14 day quarantine to the Fleming household- potential exposure from some close friends that tested positive. Plus side= don't have to go see the 'rents or in-laws 🤔 I'll take it! I'm still making my bacon oyster pies.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Bacon Oyster Pie...hummm, never heard of that, but sounds really good.
Just the wife and I, no children. Her family is 250+ miles away, my middle brother, and my mother are 400+ miles away, my youngest brother, and my father are 1200+ miles away. I will be making several phone calls tomorrow.
Thank you to all that have answered questions I have asked, I have learned a lot these 11 months since I found this website, and the encouragement that everybody shares with each other has been a help in my getting more things done to my Caballero than I would have undertaken without knowing you all.
I hope everyone has a good time celebrating safely with their family, and closest friends, expressing thankfulness for the things that we still have remaining, after this strange year we have endured.

Reactions: 4 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will attend a small family celebration with (5) family members at my parents house. Since I am the most likely to spread any COVID ( working at Amazon - over 100 cases in my building ) , I will be wearing a mask.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I will attend a small family celebration with (5) family members at my parents house. Since I am the most likely to spread any COVID ( working at Amazon - over 100 cases in my building ) , I will be wearing a mask.
Since you work at Amazon...they sell these. You should have one if you're going to wear a mask. Make it fun!

61aPw2m7+JL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

• Haha

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor